Day 3 of the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monte Carlo was an exciting day. We got seats in Saint Devote area, the first turn of the starting line of the track. We expected many crashes to happen on that first corner and our predictions were right. Sitting high us in the stands, we got a good view of a large area of the racing circuit.
The next day, the last of the event, we skipped the track and we wondered the streets of Monte Carlo. We found that there was a Tesla dealership, and we stepped in to see the highly talked about electric car. We made our way down to the beach, but it was hard avoid the atmosphere of the race happening. We were still able to hear the roaring sounds in the distant, and the restaurants were all showing the race on their televisions.
A video and some pictures of some rides will be posted later on.
The final positions were:
1. Mark Webber (Aus) Red Bul Renault 1:50:13.355
2. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull Renault 1:50:13.803
3. Robert Kubica (Pol) Renault 1:50:15.030
4. Felipe Massa (Bra) Ferrari 1:50:16.021
5. Lewis Hamilton (UK) McLaren Mercedes 1:50:17.718
6. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:50:19.696
7. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:50:20.006
8. Adrian Sutil (Ger) Force India Mercedes 1:50:20.325
9. Vitantonio Liuzzi (Ita) Force India Mercedes 1:50:20.660
10. Sebstien Buemi (Sui) Torro Rosso Ferrari 1:50:21.554